Brrrr….Is all I can say for today. The wind is blowing and it feels just like a storms a brewing. But luckily for us, the weekend’s just around the corner and for most of us that means we get to stay home in our jammies and relaaaax. Well, I just so happen to have a great recipe for winding down. You gotta try my Homemade Chai Spiced Almond Milk Latte, don’t worry! It’s super easy and quick to make.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 bag of Numi Chai Tea
- 1 cup of Califia Organic Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (and I prefer Wholesome organic cane sugar)
- a dash of cinnamon
- and finally, a frother ( I also use the Nespresso Frother)
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- Steep the tea in warm water for about 5 mins
- Pour the almond milk and tea in the frother and turn on
- After frother is finished, pour liquid into a cup and stir in the sugar
- Add the dash of cinnamon on top
….and drumroll please…..Tadaaa!! You’re done!
Enjoy this perfect and calming beverage to keep you warm and fuzzy inside during this cold weekend.